Camping in Wales

Last weekend we went camping in Wales. It was nice to get out of Cambridge for a while, and the weather could not have been more perfect (except that it could have been a teensy bit warmer at night... and during the day too). Candice used her awesome detective skills to find us the best campsite in Wales: a cliff side overlooking the Irish sea (=awesome)!

I would try to explain it, but you know what they say about word and pictures... that's me in the chair, living the dream...


Dear Wales, you're very pretty in the morning, even without make-up.


Candice trying to channel the camper van spirits with the middle hair part and pigtails :)... loving this picture!


Dear Wales, your mountains are lovely. I miss them already. Love, Collin


And last but not least... a video for your viewing pleasure.

Comments

  1. Everything looks amazing: the setting, your tent, the luxury bed, the weather! You've totally sold it to the Gibsons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I think your collapsible, fold-able, fit-able table TOTALLY outshines those show-off dudes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I totally miss y'all so much and this video just intensified the missing. Just when I think it couldn't get any more funny - what between Collin's complete overuse of the word obligatory and fawning over the collapsible table - then there was the whole tunnel of doom part! So funny - oh, I cannot WAIT to see you in June.
    Also, I think the tunnel with the grate reminded me most of the Count of Monte Cristo.

    (oh and then I laughed so hard when Collin said "alas, my fair maiden has turned back" so funny)

    Glad y'all had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful scenery, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts