I heart etsy

I discovered Etsy.com some time ago and it has potential to become a real problem.  I will get on the site to look for one thing, but of course, come across about 10 things that would either make life easier or just prettier. :) Luckily, I have been able to maintain some sense of self-control and haven’t spent loads of money (mostly I’m deterred due to the shipping costs from the U.S.) but I am so tempted! Here are a few of my recent finds:

Wouldn’t these be just adorable for a new little babe? Look for yourself. There are also a lot of shops that make these to look like miniature Uggs!

Printers Drawer Jewelry Display

I’m not one to collect a ton of jewelry, but I’m girly enough to like it and want to wear it. The problem is that the stuff I do have is thrown into random old make-up bags, which means everything is tangled together and you can't really even see what's there. This is one reason I rarely wear any jewelry... I don't have the time (okay, patience) to sort it all out every time I want to wear a necklace or a pair of earrings. I think something like this jewelry hanger would help me be more organized, less tangled, and more frequently accessorized. Find it here. 

il_570xN.199096620

I love all the initial necklaces that are floating around everywhere these days. I would love a charm for my hubs and for our boy. Most of these types of necklaces are much more simple and understated than this one, which would probably be fitting for every day wear. Still, I can't help but think this one is beautiful. (Don't worry, our boy's name does not start with a J!) Check it out.

The fact that all of the stuff on Etsy is handmade makes me think that I should probably try to make some of it myself. However, since it’s unlikely that I’ll pick up knitting or silver-smelting in the next six weeks, for now I’ll have to go on admiring other people’s work.

Comments

Popular Posts