Photo Shoot

Sorry we haven’t posted many Asher photos lately; here’s the latest.

Here’s him posing for the cover of ‘Baby Vogue’ magazine.

IMG_8067-3

He thinks his mama is funny.

IMG_8057-3

When you lay him on his tummy, he thinks about more serious things…

IMG_8073-3

He makes this face a lot, I think it means, “What is that guy doing?”

IMG_8074-3

Here’s lookin’ at you, kid…

IMG_8052-2

My mohawk is awesome, but it looks a bit like a cowlick and kind of makes me look like the Gerber baby.

IMG_7898

That’s enough pictures… put me to bed, daddy…

IMG_7885

Comments

  1. Oh shoot, that kid is cute. You'd better stop posting these pictures, unless you want me and Curby to aspire to have 12 of these little bundles of amazing-ness. Because, seriously, every time I see a roll of Asher-photos, I say, "Let's have 12." and Curby, after looking at them says, "OK." LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts