Eyes

Okay, so I know I’ve posted about Asher’s eyes before, and how awesome it is that he got Candice’s beautiful green eyes. But I just had to capture the magic side by side, so today I took some pictures of eyes.

There are all sorts of ways to make eyes look beautiful and dramatic in photoshop or the like, but the picture below is entirely untouched. No edits, no trickiness with the eyes to make them look awesome… this is what the rest of the world wishes their eyes looked like in real life. I know, right?!

IMG_0574

Asher has the same beautiful green eyes as mama, and I love it. It’s like he’s Harry Potter (for those of you who are nerdy enough to get the reference). The next few photos are mildly edited, but nothing major. It’s hard to describe how much I love these pictures…

IMG_0569

IMG_0578

IMG_0580

Comments

Popular Posts