Cheerios

 

IMG_2137

Asher loves cheerios.

Here’s a picture of Asher… he’s thinking about cheerios. It makes him happy.

IMG_2130

Me: “Asher, are you thinking about Cheerios?”

IMG_2131

Asher: “Hehe… yes, Daddy. I am.”

IMG_2132

Asher: “Pleeeeeeeease, can I have some Cheerios, Daddy?”

Me: “Well, I do have a few in a plastic container here. Would you like to come and get them?"

IMG_2133

Asher: “Ahhhh, yes, I see the Cheerios!”

I give the container to Asher.

IMG_2138

Asher: “Nooooooooooo! Daddy, I spilled my Cheerios everywhere!”

Me: “I see that, son. What are you going to do now?”

IMG_2139

Asher: “I think I’ll just pick them up.”

Or… maaaaaaaybe… I’ll just get down there and eat them off the floor.

IMG_2141

You missed one, buddy :).

IMG_2143

Happy boy.

IMG_2134

Comments

Popular Posts