Interview with Asher

An interview with Asher Henry Bullard, age 3.5

What is something mama always says to you?
--Pick up my toys, eat my dinner, go to sleep

What makes you happy?
--Daddy being nice. I love you, Daddy, I really love you.
--Hitting balls away from my face with a bat.
--Helping wash the dishes in the sink.

What makes you sad?
--Daddy being naughty. That's it.

What makes you laugh?
--Daddy being funny. I like you when you're being funny.

How old are you?
--Three

How old is mommy?
--Thirteen?

How old is daddy?
--Three-zero... are you daddy?

What is your favorite thing to do?
--Play in the park and with my toys, too.

Who is your best friend?
--Jaxton

What do you want to be when you grow up?
--A doctor

What are you really good at?
--Playing, batting balls

What are you not very good at?
--Hitting balls right... sometimes I need more practice.

What is your favorite color?
--Red

What is your favorite song?
--Mine ABCs

What church do we go to?
--Number one baptist church

Where does Daddy work?
--In the church... one baptist church

What is your favourite animal?
--Lion

What is love?
--A love song

What did you do today?
--Eat... and I didn't play. I need to play right this minute! Bye, Daddy!

Comments

Popular Posts